Forum Turystyka i Rekreacja Strona Główna
POMOC RejestracjaSzukajFAQ Rejestracja Zaloguj
Odpowiedz do tematu Strona 1 z 1
puma future rider
Autor Wiadomość
Odpowiedz z cytatem
Post puma future rider 
One version will puma bmw be done in Black/White, the other in Oatmeal, while a Black/Gum pair rounds out the pack. The Oatmeal pair will feature a suede upper done entirely in Oatmeal, while a Gum rubber outsole completes the look to give it a monochromatic feel. The Puma logo found on the shoe will be done in Gold to add a touch of contrast. The Rihanna x Puma Creeper will hit select retailers on September 25th. RCKAuthor s Take: I love that Rihanna is working with Puma, but this particular pair isn t for me. Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know. Rihanna has dominated the musical charts for years, and now it looks like she is gearing up to take over the world of fashion and footwear.

Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know. Vashtie is a woman who wears many titles, and with her Jordan collaboration a few years ago, shoe designer was officially added to that list. Up next we see that she has put her spin on a special pair of Puma s. The Puma R698 has been given the Metallic Gold treatment that puma shoes will really make them stand out. The low cut shoe is covered in Metallic Gold while Black is used for the midsole and lacing. If you want to get your hands on the Vashtie x Puma R698 you can grab them today at select Puma Retailers. Author s Take:It s always dope to see a woman get some shine in the sneaker game. I m digging these.

Which pair is more your style? Let puma cali us know down below and look for this Bape x Puma Disc Blaze collaboration to release later this Fall. Sneaker WarsAuthor s TakeBoth colorways are pretty clean in my opinion. Sometimes I like to rock sneakers with print and camo is one of my favorite prints out there. But the all black colorway is also something you can wear more often. Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know. Oh yeah, welcome back the Puma Disc Blaze. We haven t taken a look at anything from this model for quite some time, but thankfully, it s back in action in the Puma Disc Blaze Polly Pack. The upper of the Puma Disc Blaze takes on a neutral design, showcasing an off white and muted beige color scheme.

As a part of puma rs x3 the PUMA by Rihanna initiative, the global pop superstar has remixed the iconic PUMA Suede to create the new PUMA Creeper. The shoe has released under Rihanna s FENTY label, which is also the singer s last name. The shoe features a full suede upper with a thick midsole that is meant to represent a touch of punk and rebel. The debut black and white colorway that you see above is available right now on PUMA for $120 if any lady sneakerheads would like to pick up a pair. The PUMA Creeper by Rihanna will be available at select retailers globally on September 18th. Additional colorways will then be releasing on September 25th. What are your thoughts on the PUMA Creeper? PumaAuthor s TakeIt would have been nice to see a completely brand new silhouette from Rihanna and PUMA.

OverkillDownload the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know. When I say that the Swash x Puma Blaze Of Glory collab has money written all over it, I mean that in every sense f the way, as this newest collab between both parties will have the Puma Blaze of Glory with an upper full of the item you use to buy those shoes, money!The Swash x Puma Blaze Of Glory is covered with an all-over graphic that features different types of money coins. Aside from the graphics, the shoe will be done up in a premium cream-colored leather. The coin s artwork will consist two different types of animals, either a greyhound from the Swash crest logo of a puma from the Puma logo. Said to already be available, is this collab money, or nah?

Three different colorways will be releasing include Black/Oatmeal, Black/White, and Oatmeal. Are you excited for Rihanna s first sneaker release with Puma or did the collaboration live up to your expectations? SCAuthor s TakeAs I ve mentioned before, I expected something a lot more flashy and bold from Rihanna. puma future rider Maybe since it s her first sneaker release with Puma she decided to play it safe with the design. Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know. Here s a First Look at Rihanna s First Sneaker Collaboration With Puma Sep 8, 2015 Things between Rihanna and Puma have been heating up lately as she was just featured in a new video for them as well as headlined their Forever Bolder campaign. Now today comes [img]https://www.powerball-gyros.com/images/h/puma future rider-434xtv.jpg[/img] the biggest piece of news yet, her first sneaker release.

Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Odpowiedz do tematu Strona 1 z 1